Every year I set some writing goals. I try and pick things that challenge myself but items that are possible to get done. Although I do not always accomplish each goal, I always manage to get at least half of my goal list checked off. Each year my confidence and foundation for my writing adventures increases. I thought I would share with you my writing goals for 2014:
* 10 pieces of paid writing published.
* Get 2 OAC writing grants.
* Get a second chapbook published
* Publish 2 short stories/articles
* Publish 2 poems.
* Do one interview.
* Get full membership in the Canadian Authors Association (the requirements are challenging so this would be HUGE!)
* One full draft of the novel I keep saying I am going to write, actually done!
“I write because there is a voice within me that will not be still” -Sylvia Plath