I have a lot of writing goals for 2014. If I accomplish at least half of my goals I will be pretty impressed! As last year closes and this year slowly starts to unfold, I thought I would take a moment to list a few highlights of my writing adventures of 2013.
2013 Writing Highlights:
* $500 Photography Grant (I include this because I take photos to go with my articles and stuff) from the Ontario Arts Council
* Chicken Soup for the Soul: Reader’s Choice 20th Anniversary Edition-Moving Forward (short story, non-fiction)
* Woman’s World Magazine-Circle of Kindness (small piece, non-fiction)
* Pussyfoot-My first chapbook, so exciting~
* Prairie Journal Magazine-Clean Laundry (poem)
* Prairie Journal Magazine-Picture Books (poem)
There are more publications but these are the ones I am most proud of!
“Rejected pieces aren’t failure; unwritten pieces are”-Grey Daugherty